OURTIME, RELÓGIOS E ACESSÓRIOS, LDA. holder and explorer of the website www.cauny.com and consequently, the CAUNY brand, operates on the basis of trust and transparency. As a result, and because your privacy and safety are a priority, we have adopted strict and transparent privacy policies that assure your personal data remains confidential and safe.
Who is responsible for collecting your data?
How is your data processed?
For how long?
We are very transparent in the way we handle your personal data, so we can provide you with the best service and offers. We want you to feel confident that your personal data is safe with us, as we are committed to protecting your privacy by following state of the art safety practices and procedures.
OURTIME - RELÓGIOS E ACESSÓRIOS, LDA., a limited liability company with registered office at Rua 3, Edifício Altejo Sala 406 - Urbanização Matinha 1950-326 Lisboa Portugal, with tax and commercial registration number 508409314, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Lisbon, contact number 218 626 070, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, is the entity responsible for processing your personal data (data controller) as determined by EU Regulation 2016/679, as well as by additional legislation regarding personal data protection in countries where the company operates.
OURTIME - RELÓGIOS E ACESSÓRIOS, LDA. and its staff will only use your data for previously agreed on purposes. In addition, all data will be handled safely and responsibly.
Your personal data may include, for example, your name, contacts and your interactions with us. We collect personal data when, for example, you visit our website or contact us. In order to send you information regarding our marketing campaigns, OURTIME - RELÓGIOS E ACESSÓRIOS, LDA. will ask you for the following data:
Telephone number (home/cell)
Address/ City/ Country
Age/ Age Group
When you register in our website and subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect and process your user’s ID data – name, telephone, email address, country and age.
As your personal data is required for marketing purposes and so that we can send you our newsletters and our products, the legal ground for handling your data is your consent.
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
Marketing – to keep you updated and informed about any new items and products that might interest you;
Sales – to send you products you have purchased based on your online orders, available shoes and your requirements.
In order to protect your personal data, we have put in place a variety of security measures that help us safeguard the information you provide. These measures are in line with the best national and international practices and include technological control and technical and physical measures and procedures, preventing misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, data loss, improper or unwarranted changes and the unauthorised destruction.
In addition to these measures, our company also assures:
- Restricted access to your personal data – access to your data will be strictly restricted to people who need to access them for the purposes outlined above;
- Secure data storage and transfer;
- Protection of Information Systems – through the use of safety devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Implementation of procedures that safeguard the integrity and quality of your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of the IT systems, as to prevent, detect or avoid the unauthorised use of your personal data;
- Redundancy of storage, processing and communication devices, as to avoid data loss.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to serve the purposes we collected it for or to fulfil legal requirements.
Data stored for Marketing purposes will be retained for two year following the last interaction.
Once the maximum storage period is reached, your personal data will be made anonymous or destroyed/deleted safely.
In some cases, we may share your personal data with third-party service providers. These providers are required to implement appropriate safety measures, making sure your data is secure. We may share your personal data with:
Consulting services (in different business areas);
- The right to be informed – ask for additional information about how we use your personal data;
- Request access to the personal data you provided;
- The right to data portability – you can access or reuse your personal data across different services;
- The right to rectification - you can rectify or update your personal data;
- The right to erasure – You can ask for your personal data to be erased under existing legislation;
- The right to restrict processing - you can limit the way we process your personal data, whenever we are rectifying or clear up any questions regarding content and/or use;
- The right to object – we have made available a field in which you can dispute decisions made regarding your personal data;
- The right to withdraw or change you consent at any time.
The Users/Costumers accepts that their data will be collected and processed by OURTIME - RELÓGIOS E ACESSÓRIOS, LDA. for the purposes abovementioned.To exercise your personal data protection rights or if you have any questions about how your data is being processed you can contact us by email (email@example.com).
You may also file a complaint with the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission:
CNPD - Av. D. Carlos I, n.º 134, 1.º, 1200-651 Lisbon
- Phone: +351213928400
- Fax: +351213976832
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using cookies is also helpful in the way it helps sites remember your devices, improving overall performance.
The cookies used by OURTIME - RELÓGIOS E ACESSÓRIOS, LDA. on its website do not collect any personal identifiable or sensitive information. They only store generic information, such as Customer location, the country from which the site is being accessed, and how it is being used, among others. Cookies only store information relating to Customer/ User Preferences.